Monday, June 1, 2015

Walked Out.

Today was a frustrating day and at one point Leo and I walked out.  We walked around the block for about 20 minutes.  We had a talk and Leo convinced me to go back in.  

In an effort to get Leo to drink in the most effective way, they introduced a honey bear cup to him today.  Basically squeeze the bear belly and the liquid goes up a straw and into the mouth.  This is a great invention but requires skills Leo doesn't have yet.  I want volume up so that we can come home on as few feeds as possible. Learning a new skill decreases volume.  So we walked-literally.  I did go back and explain my concern.  We reached a compromise that I think will work.  We will try it tomorrow.  

A praise- Leo did cooperate the most he ever has.  His "fights" per session were down.  This was awesome.  

This is our last week- 4 more days- I am chanting "I think I can, I think I can."  Please pray that God gives me the strength to finish strong.  Please also pray that Leo cooperates tomorrow and that his volume intake is back up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment