Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photos

I had the sudden realization that my camera was full of pictures from before Christmas and that I needed to do something with them. I enlisted Amanda's help and she spent the afternoon editing 111 pictures for me! She's the best!

Yesterday, was Tyler's 10th birthday. As Jeremy mentioned it was celebrated over the course of about 2 weeks. Because we had to leave early for the hospital- we surprised him with breakfast in bed on Thursday.




This is Jonathan waiting for surgery. He actually liked his "special" hat and one of the nurses even found a mask for him to wear. He thought this was lots of fun... if he only knew.







I didn't take any pictures after surgery. Today was a little rough around lunch time. He moaned in my arms for about an hour before drifting off to sleep. He slept for about 4 hours and woke up feeling better.


No comments:

Post a Comment