Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Jonathan!




Yesterday Jonathan turned 5! We celebrated with breakfast in bed and a special pizza dinner. We had had a birthday celebration with family and friends on July 2nd when Nana was visiting us from New York.

I was talking with a good friend the other day. We will be vacationing with them at the beach soon and she reminded me that last year they had met Jonathan for the first time and this summer they will be meeting Leo. She wanted to know who she might meet next summer. I stopped and almost argued with her that last summer wasn't Jonathan's first summer, but then I realized it was! It is so hard to believe that he has only been a part of our family for a little over a year and a half. I am not exaggerating when I say it feels like he has always been here. He is an amazing little boy and we are so thankful that God placed him in our family.

This is one of my favorite pictures from gotcha day way back in Novemeber, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment